1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Confused on why some moderators are giving warnings

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by evershawn, Mar 26, 2015.

I'm a bit confused as to why moderators giving warnings some times and wonder if they're just doling them out at random.

In this case I posted a WTB offer in the Advertising link buy/sell section of the marketplace - just like 1000's other posts are in there. This was a while back.

Just a few minutes ago I get a warning point saying I posted in the wrong section and my post was deleted with no details or explanation as to why or how I supposedly posted this in the wrong section (the only section designated for this sort of thing).

I'm starting to think that some mod is just trolling or gone rogue at this point. There's no way I did anything wrong in this case. I realize that DP mods hand out warnings like candy most of the time but this is too much. I actually carefully posted the thread making sure I posted in the correct section when I did it (I think like 2 months ago), and I get it deleted with a warning today suddenly?

Just wondering what's going on...

evershawn, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Mar 26, 2015 IP