1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Confuse on ranking but no traffic

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by DarwinJones, Apr 27, 2016.

I'm just confuse but I'm not into PPC/adwords task right now, I just noticed that one of my colleague work on the adwords and I found that we're on top 3 or 4 for a high search keyword but we're not getting the traffic in GA. How is that happen? it has around 4k searches per month. Can someone give me some light?

DarwinJones, Apr 27, 2016 IP
  2. Sachinsood90

Sachinsood90 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Sir
    I hope my word doesn't hurt you, As per question #May be your work give you traffic and 2nd may be your site collect some Spammy traffic, Check your Google Analytics Reffreal traffic Report it will help you. Sorry

Sachinsood90, May 3, 2016 IP
  3. TrafficBrokerAM

TrafficBrokerAM Member

Best Answers:
    What is your web url?
    Can we check that?

TrafficBrokerAM, May 3, 2016 IP
  4. DarwinJones

DarwinJones Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the respond! but I'm not asking about referral traffic, my question is about adwords SERP position for a high search volume keyword but doesn't give the expected amount of traffic, considering it's on top 3 or sometimes 4. I think it has a different theory compare to organic SEO.

Sorry! I can't put it here, if you want I can pm it to you.

DarwinJones, May 3, 2016 IP