1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Configuring Apache with Python3.5 and Django

Discussion in 'Apache' started by ahmedeqbal, May 28, 2016.

Hello,

I'm running Dedicated Server with CentOS 6 and WHM. Cent OS 6 pre-installed Python version is 2.6.6. But i want to use new, so i installed Python 3.5. it work and compile Python 3 code.
    For apache configuration i used mod_wsgi to access Python 2 and 3 application via http.

Django already installed with Python 3.5. it create project, but when i try to create Django application it shows error "There is no MySqlite3 module" and sometime "ImportError: dynamic module does not define module export function (PyInit__sqlite3)"

When i try to import sqlite with Python 2.6. it work great, But this issue appear with Python 3.5

First i want Sqlite3 properly work with my Latest Python 3.5. Second i know my apache work with Python files. But i need to configure my apache to access Django project.

If someone freely help me, welcome, if someone charge , i will pay you, but i need results..

Thanks

ahmedeqbal, May 28, 2016 IP