1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Confident and Skilled SEO's Needed. $500 per KW, Medium-low Competition.

Discussion in 'Services' started by mahnazkut, Jul 31, 2015.

First of all, I have to inform that this is mostly pay-on-results job. If you are confident about your SEO skills, it will pay very good and also a long term business opportunity for you. Sorry If you cannot work this way, you can stop reading now.

1. I will give one URL and one KW on low to Medium competition with initial payment.
    2. After first page rankings I will pay second part of the payment.
    3. If you achieve first 5 results (no need #1 or #2), I will pay again.
    4. after URL stays on the first 5 positions for 60 days then you will get bigger part of the pay.

For Example:
    $50 for the beginning ,
    $100 when you got 1st page result
    $150 for first 5 results
    $200 after URL stays on rankings for 60 days.
    Total $500 per URL/kw (can be more or less depends on KW). My keywords are relatively easy to rank and a good SEO should get them ranked in short time.

I could hire few people, please get in touch by PM. I am doing business on DP and online for 10+ years and I will definitely pay if you can get results.
    Thanks for reading.

mahnazkut, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  2. mahnazkut

mahnazkut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    thanks for the replies, I will consider them all and will write back latest on monday.

mahnazkut, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  3. mahnazkut

mahnazkut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I tried to reply all PM's now I have the people for the work, please wait for my next projects to contact me. This job is no longer available.

mahnazkut, Aug 4, 2015 IP