1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Computer Tech Tutorials

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by jasontn, Feb 17, 2013.

Where can I find free tutorials to study for certification (Comp TIA A+)? Does anyone know some good links?

jasontn, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  2. sanchyclub

sanchyclub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For free tutorials you can use google.com or youtube.com ..and for some good and unique tutorials I'll recommend lynda.com

sanchyclub, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  3. mookie788

mookie788 Peon

Best Answers:
    for starters you may want to use www.professormesser.com/

mookie788, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  4. Siimon Kortteenniemi

Siimon Kortteenniemi Guest

Best Answers:
    What kind of things you need to learn?

My suggestion is to split the whole thing to smaller parts, and then google some tutorials for those. I doubt that a single website, which includes all the tutorials you need, exists. In example, if you need to learn how to write a basic program by using C++, google "c++ for beginners tutorials". If you need to learn how to use microsoft office word and excel, google "microsoft word excel tutorials" and so on.

Seems that you need to learn how to install and configure PC's and so on. From my experience, the trial and error might be the most effective way of learning that, though it might take some time. If you have a spare computer, just start from a scratch, install OS and configure the PC. Then you might want to try to connect it to a network that you have built. Maybe adding some additional devices to your computer, such as a printer and a scanner. When you encounter problems, try to google an answer for that problem only, and then continue experimenting. This might be something that you only learn by doing it yourself. :)

And yes, I do work as a IT service man. :)

Hope this helps, cheers!

Siimon Kortteenniemi, Mar 19, 2013 IP