1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Comprehensive & Global Google AdWords Data

Discussion in 'Google' started by BrandonTheNinja, Dec 11, 2015.

Hello all! I'm hew here. I just discovered this site and noticed how active/large it is.
    I have a question regarding where I can find data....

I am writing a research paper for my Global Business course at UT Dallas. I am researching the
    correlation between culture and a predisposition toward various online advertising channels. For example, a high individuality score using Hofstede's culture models means Norwegians is more likely to click video ads over side-bar ads (entirely made up) . However, I am have a very difficult time finding statistics to reference. I recently considered Google might have comprehensive data considering AdWords provides for most of the channels and is used globally.
    But I've had no luck finding data. Where would I be able to find data such as clicks/conversions or email/blog/youtube/mobile/desktop ad data for multiple countries? I think this is a pretty killer idea and I hope I don't have to change it.

Thank you

BrandonTheNinja, Dec 11, 2015 IP