1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Comprehensive Chitika review

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by kleinichen, Mar 21, 2009.

1. jess90

jess90 Peon

Best Answers:
    jess90, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  2. basit6162

basit6162 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i just gave up chitika ads on my blog because their eCPM goes down day by day and finally it consistent on 0.01 $, just use Qadabra 3 times better than chitika

basit6162, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  3. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    I still do not believe that you can earn 10$ per day from chitika ads until your website gets million unique visitors per day. I have integrated Chitika with a good number of site and the money that i am earning per day is very little. For 5 sites i am earning less than 25 c . What is the trick to earn a good amount of money from Chitika? Any help?

Himadri Subrah Saha, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  4. shuseel.baral

shuseel.baral Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have used Chitika ads on my blog http://www.siteforinfotech.com/ both the CTR and ECPM are very low from 0.10 to 0.21, for about daily 10,000 of impressions. Have any suggestions for Improve the CTR and ECPM.

shuseel.baral, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  5. WebmasterPhil

WebmasterPhil Member

Best Answers:
    Chitika was and probably still best for consumer product ads (such as HDTV, computers, jet skis, automobile parts, electronics, dvds, etc.).

I doubt you'll get good ads for dentist appointment or laser surgery. Best to stick with Google Adsense for pretty much everything. There's a larger advertising base for Adsense.

WebmasterPhil, May 1, 2016 IP