1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Completely new at this...help?!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by HoneyBeeVsBear, Jun 30, 2014.

First off, hello! I'm new here. Yay first thread :)

I have an old Tumblr and an old Twitter. I haven't been on them in quite a while (we're talking a couple years). I've decided to reactivate them. I used to use them for promoting the free products I got on other sites, but then I got busy with other things and stopped...now I'm ready to get back into blogging and all that; however, while I fairly enjoyed writing my review blogs. I didn't get paid for it. All I ever got from it was just the "samples" which while some were really nice, they don't pay my bills.

So, my question is...is there any sites I can make money from using Tumblr and Twitter? If so, could you please tell me? I've heard about Google Adsense, but they won't let me apply since my tumblr is a subdomain...I can't afford to spend money doing those "trial" ptc websites, I'm not interested in pyramid scams like Avon, and buying a domain name is not something I want to do just yet considering I haven't been on my sites in sometime, so it would take me a while to build up my traffic again. Other than that, please any bit of information would help.

HoneyBeeVsBear, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  2. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You can monetize your tumblr on many ad networks, as for twitter you would need to look for an affiliate network that have campaigns approved for social media

ufshane, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  3. HoneyBeeVsBear

HoneyBeeVsBear Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for replying. What do you mean by monetize? And, I think I saw an affiliate forum on here, so I'll look into that and do some more research. Thanks again!

HoneyBeeVsBear, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  4. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Monetize = Placing ads on your page and get paid for them

ufshane, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  5. WMADV WEBMEDIA

WMADV WEBMEDIA Member

Best Answers:
    There are 2 ways to advertise in those media sources:
    First of all, there are lots of companies who specialize in public relations. They are interested in people who are followed by a lot of users and pay money to promote their products (such as Blonde20.
    Second, you can make money by selling ad spaces - you have services such as Chitika and Madads media that help you earn revenue by placing ads on your Tumbler blog).
    We recommend to read these articles that may help you:
    "5 Ways to Actually Make Money on Twitter" in INC website.
    "6 Top Surefire Ways To Earn Money Using Tumblr" in Twelveskip website.

WMADV WEBMEDIA, Jul 10, 2014 IP