1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Complete Turnkey Website Design & SEO Company - Start your Business Instantly!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Matthew Sayle, Sep 23, 2016.

Today I'm offering a unique opportunity to launch a website design & SEO company instantly.

No building, writing or planning involved!

New Archer was a business that I set up in hopes of running a full-time website design company.

After launch, the phone started ringing almost instantly. It was then I realized I didn't actually want to run a service-based business.

I decided to dump the company in order to focus on other areas in which I actually had fun doing.

In this, I learned an extremely valuable lesson. Just because you can do something; it doesn't mean you should.

The ownership transfer of NewArcher.com will be very simple. I will push all of the files and databases anywhere you like. You will then need to change all of the instances of 'St. Louis' with whatever location you're going to target.

Anyway, here's some of the features I love about this website...

1) SEO oriented custom post types (unlike any other website)

Unlike the traditional post types that look like Domain.com/Archive/Post - we take it a step further...

If you visit NewArcher.com/services you will find an archive page of all the services owned by New Archer. By clicking on any 'parent' service - you will see another archive page, listing the different 'child' services in that category. Only after clicking a child service will you find the actual page.

For example,
    NewArcher.com/services
    NewArcher.com/services/off-page-seo/
    NewArcher.com/services/off-page-seo/keyword-research/

All of these pages return actual, working pages. Completely index-able in Google.

This is the best format for SEO because it increasing crawl bandwidth. By testing various call-to-actions you can even convert straight from an archive page!

2) Service Areas in any part of the world

I haven't rolled this feature out 100% yet. However, if you visit NewArcher.com/service-areas - you will find a similar feature. You can add any state or country, followed by cities inside of there.

By adding some quick, unique data about the city - you can be indexed across the globe.

3) Unique Content

I highly suggest you take some time to click around the website. You will find thousands of well though-out words aimed at converting.

==

I'm not claiming any traffic or revenue for this website. I'm selling as a business-in-a-box only.

I'd love to answer any questions you may have!

Matthew Sayle, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  2. 000karim

000karim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Funny ,

just been on your "website" and found this

You stopped after the first call right ? or maybe the region you've targeted had only one client.

And How can someone trust a website that isn't even indexed for their own content? Just Amazing

PS: It's
    "Are youR pages optimized to their relavent search"
    NOT "
    Are you pages optimized to their relavent search terms?"

Maybe your "converting words" needs few corrections

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
    000karim, Sep 23, 2016 IP
    macstux likes this.