1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Complete Newbie Goes From $0 to $126/Day In Under 4 Months. Here's How.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dbbrock1, Jan 8, 2010.

1. dbbrock1

dbbrock1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are right about review sites - however not all review sites have to be like that.

I have been spending a lot of time with physical product niches lately. These type of niches a functional review works really well - you talk about the benefits of the product, how it stands vs the competition, its pros, its cons, etc.

Then you can pull in some user reviews from Amazon or wherever else you find a review and you have yourself an accurate review.

Problem solved.

dbbrock1, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  2. Michelle.

Michelle. Peon

Best Answers:
    I hear what enwriter is saying. I set up a fake blog and immedietely felt bad so stopped promoting it (not to mention a little worried because the FTC are cracking down on this). Now I'm concentrating on building better quality sites with good content and placing links to my aff product where appropriate

when it comes to buying a product I either check out forums or official review sites now. It seems affiliates are also infiltrating yahoo answers you can't even seem to get a honest answer there LOL

I remember a few years ago I had very little knowledge about affiliate marketing. I saw a review page of a product one day and because of the review I went ahead and bought the product and was thoroughly dissapointed - it did not do as it claimed and cost me around £50. I even went to youtube and saw hundreds of testimonials (now I know they too were promoting the product) some people aren't aware of this. Feel sorry for them.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
    Michelle., Jan 29, 2010 IP
  3. dbbrock1

dbbrock1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Forums are definitely the best places to get reviews - however a lot of people dont know that.

A lot of people still go by reviews - hell I make review sites all the time and I still search product reviews all the time.

Product review blogs are here to stay.

dbbrock1, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  4. jesy83

jesy83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post, it make me feel better. I have one month with my site and i have $3.88. But im learning, im sure i will do it the same that dbbrock 1. Good Look

jesy83, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  5. NPN

NPN Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anybody ever heard of freesightsignup.com? I purchased their list of review sites and found the training videos real helpful. Don't know if i trust them paying out commissions though. I've had allot of traffic to the site i'm promoting through adwords w/ a couple of sales to show for it. But those sales will cover the marketing costs. If i ever see the money! lol

NPN, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  6. NPN

NPN Peon

Best Answers:
    Although I'm not new to this. I've had knowledge about internet marketing for the last 5 years but never put in use. Which i'm kicking myself about. I see i have allot of catching up to do. I've actually started a blog to test affiliate programs. Three at a time for a three month trial period. I think the pros in this forum can help by suggesting a product to promote and test or if im wasting my time with one. Discuss.

NPN, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  7. kevin_laurentian

kevin_laurentian Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha I love your attitude... puts a smile on my face!

kevin_laurentian, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  8. dbbrock1

dbbrock1 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's $3.88 more than 99% of the people out there will ever make online. So at least you are in the right group.

All you need to do is put the plan to action and stick with it for awhile and you will start pulling in some good monthly income.

Good job :)

dbbrock1, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  9. tyrant32

tyrant32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good post try this method soon.

tyrant32, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  10. afunguy24

afunguy24 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think I will try this. Where can I buy this e-book the OP was talking about?

afunguy24, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  11. brazley

brazley Peon

Best Answers:
    wow! how much fun was that.... think im going to like this place :)

brazley, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  12. retireonme

retireonme Peon

Best Answers:
    Either way people. Daniel basically told everyone on here just how you can do this 'affiliate' style of marketing. Whether or not he actually made as much as he did is NOT THE POINT. He told us a step by step plan without promoting anyone and looks like he has answered everyones questions. Leave the guy alone if you have nothing good to add. I have been in this for years, and not everyone gives out that type of info for free.

My opinion,

Good post Daniel

retireonme, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  13. dbbrock1

dbbrock1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello:

I believe he still sells it off his blog.

Go to Google, and type in:

Chris Rempel

His blog should be the first result if you are a US/CA searcher.

Regards,
    Dan

dbbrock1, Mar 16, 2010 IP