1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Complete Herbal Spice Business

Discussion in 'Sites' started by bfellow, Aug 18, 2010.

Hi,
    SEMrush
    I am looking to sell my herbal spice business. Included in the same is the website, ImperialSmokes.com which includes a full-featured affiliate program script, the vendor contacts for ingredients for the production of the herbal spice product, instructions on how to manufacture the product, and all the information you need to run this business.

I have launched another company that is taking to much of my time now to run this business, so I have decided to sell it.

With the sale, I will help the buyer for 30 days after the sale and answer any questions. I want the transfer to be smooth and seamless and will do what I can to set up the buyer successfully. We can even set up a number of one on one phone calls to get you up and running.

This is a very profitable business with 95% margins when you sell direct to the consumer or 60% margins when you sell to a distributor. Working only 8-10 hours a week on this my best month was about $4,000 in sales.

Looking for $1,000 for everything. I've currently sold through most of the inventory, so this purchase does not include pre-made inventory. You will need to invest about $200 in inventory to get going. Depending on if you sell wholesale or retail, you can generate anywhere between $1,500 to $4,000 off it.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

bfellow, Aug 18, 2010 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Pingler.com

Pingler.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 7
    Traffic, revenue? Where are the proofs? Is the twitter account included? What terms does it rank for?

Pingler.com, Aug 18, 2010 IP
  3. perfectpoint

perfectpoint Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can vouch for bfellow that this is a honest and well running business! I've personally used his company before to purchase product and everything runs very smooth! The market is HUGE for this and if you keep within the legal borders of this business!

There are people that advertise the product on big scales and the public interest is rising big time! Personally I've had customers who bought the product from me and they were trying to contact me again the same time because they had already sold out!

If you purchase this business you're going basically buying yourself some more guaranteed money... I know if i had the money I would've already bought it.

perfectpoint, Aug 19, 2010 IP