1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Compilation of Top Social Networking Sites in terms of Marketing Value

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by koolkid, Sep 23, 2006.

I know a lot of people are beginning to attempt to advertise on social web sites and many have already gotten a lot of traffic very quickly as that is the nature of social networking web sites.

I have compiled a list of some of the top social networking web sites here:
    http://webiztoday.com/wordpress/?p=22

I was also wondering what other ideas anybody here may have. I started the site and e-mailed a few of my closest associates and those I do business with frequently, including many on this forum, who in turn blogged about it and I know that one DP member (I met him over this forum) who I have come to know very well after a series of transactions made a post here on video advertising that apparently inspired another DP member to create a video advertising service . But what I am asking for is any other suggestions people may have to help me promote this web site.

I assume this should be posted here over the Review Site or Services section.
    Thanks

koolkid, Sep 23, 2006 IP