1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Competent Virtual Assistant For Hire

Discussion in 'Services' started by Andrey007, Feb 18, 2013.

Place Bid

Current bid: No bid yet
(reserve not yet met)
USD

Must be at least $5.00.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,

Are you looking for a virtual assistant or maybe someone to help you out with your online business? I'm not the type of VA that has to be taught things, I can get things done on my own, this is why I consider myself to be a top VA. So, whether you need a helping hand to make things go smoother or you want your operations to be totally automatic, I'm your guy!

My name is Andrei, I'm 22 years old and I have a 4 year experience of working as a virtual assistant for various Internet marketers.

During my tenure of being a VA I picked up the following skills:

- SEO (pretty much anything from link-building to keyword research)
    - Email Marketing
    - Content creation (Original content, spinning, rewriting, etc.)
    - Wordpress (Theme installation, plugins, management, customization)
    - Web Design and Graphics design (with the use of Photoshop and Dreamweaver)
    - Various types of Online Research
    - Customer Service (Email or Skype)
    - Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
    - Some other skills that are too broad for me to explain in short terms.

I also have lots of experience in managing people. For instance, if you have workers, writers, etc. I can keep track of their work and hours, email them, make sure they are doing their job according to your specifications. I also used to work as a sales representative, both though email and Skype. And a lot more. Don't hesitate in contacting me if you have a more unusual job offer. I've done a lot of stuff, believe me, and I've done them well.

As you can see my English skills are very good so there would be absolutely no problem in us having a great communication. I have a great imagination and I'm great with solving problems on my own.

Name: ANDREI TOTH
    VA experience: 4 years for about 5 different employers that were based in the USA, Canada, Australia and Germany
    I speak: great English and moderate Spanish (besides my two native languages, Hungarian and Romanian)
    Amount of hours I can work: 5 hours/day
    Payment method: PayPal only
    Email address: andrei.toth [at] gmail.com

My rates are flexible, so make sure you contact me!

I'm sure most of you have already employed assistants and were either left disappointed or you found it even more tiresome than doing things on your own. If you're looking for someone competent with whom you can have a good working relationship, without having to explain everything a million times, please PM and I'll get right back to you.

Here are some testimonies from some past clients. I saved these when DigitalPoint allowed us to see our iTrades. We can still do, if you will check mine out, you will see that I had 27 iTrades.

- lazukars

- Konrad Braun

Andrey007, Feb 18, 2013 IP