1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Selling Compelling Content | WEEKEND SPECIAL

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by antwins, Apr 13, 2012.

Hello, I’d like to write some compelling content for you.

Every piece of content written is assured to be 100% unique. Most importantly, I’ll be able to convey your message in a clear and concise manner. Communication from my end will always be timely and clear. You will find me transparent and reliable. Turnaround time will usually be 24-48 hours unless specified otherwise.

My price for writing is $1.50/100 words with discounts for bulk orders over 5,000 words. Not only can will the articles adhere to the best practices of SEO, I can also promise that they’ll be informative to the reader. They will also be formatted professionally (including college essay formats, if needed.)

As this is my sole occupation, you can expect for me to take this seriously. I’m always writing to better serve the clients that I have; I want everyone that I work with to succeed. I don’t believe in filler content.

As of now, I accept payments via Paypal. And if you're not completely satisfied, I will refund your deposit for the full amount.

If you’d like to avail my services, please send me a PM, or email or IM me at dnlws.99@gmail.com. I’m online a great portion of the day, so you can expect a very prompt response.

antwins, Apr 13, 2012 IP