1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Comparison review showing competitor results

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by Apipik, Aug 7, 2016.

I want to compare four sites that are doing SEO analysis for websites. I have bought SEO analysis from all four sites and I have made a comparison review of these.
    I have described the price, outcome, accuracy, process time and more.

Is it legal to add all the actual analysis to my review so people can get better understanding?
    Delicate information will be blacked out on the analysis (website name, some results) so the analysis cannot be used or linked to specific website.

Apipik, Aug 7, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I can't see why not.
    HOWEVER, just check the terms and conditions of the tools you used to see what you agreed to when you used them.

Agent000, Aug 8, 2016 IP
    pmf123 likes this.
  3. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    If you're unsure, maybe limit the content from the actual analysis to parts that are similar, or exactly the same (not necessarily the results, just the terms and such) - since that would definitely be deemed "fair use" since it's a review.

PoPSiCLe, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  4. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    do they all have affiliate programs you could link to and make a review site?

pmf123, Aug 9, 2016 IP