1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Comparison for time to complete......

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by NewComputer, Jun 10, 2004.

Just wondering if anyone here knows what the big guys (Future Shop etc...) charge for hours and rates. Not just them, but all the big players. I know auto mechanics have a set of standards that are pretty much accepted industry wide for time it takes to install a new battery etc... I need to know something like that for the computer industry. Until now, I have been 'winging' it, but I am inline for a fairly large contract for a business and need to put in a competetive bid. Please let me know if there are any online resources for such information. There is a term used to describe these hours, I just dont remember what it is.

NewComputer, Jun 10, 2004 IP
  2. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    Hey NC, this post's been out-to-sea for a while... Did you find any answers in the meantime?

In the UK I've seen charges between 25-75GBP/hour with a call-out fee too to make sure they get a decent pay-off even for a minimum half-hour job.

Lever, Nov 10, 2004 IP
  3. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I had someone say they had to pay $80 an hour in southern oregon for on site computer help (southern oregon in many industries charges less than most larger cities.)

debunked, Nov 10, 2004 IP