1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Comparision of various types of native ads

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by moneymore, Apr 19, 2015.

I’m an app developer who have several apps and always try to monetize them. At first I develop apps dueing to my own interests. I like the feelings that users like my products, which makes me pround. After I started to monetize my traffic, I begin to expect high earnings. In the past one year, I tried several types of native ads, and I’d like to share my experiences here.

After working with several ad networks, I recommend UC Union. UC Union’s native ads gives me the highest earnings, and my AM’s services is pretty good.

Here is a comparision of various types of native ads of UC Union.

1. App Wall Ads
    This is the most recommend ads type, because of the good user experience and I can also promote my own apps on it. I ingerated App Wall and then UC Union helps to promote my own app for free. Recently they have a bonus plan will offers me extra bonus.

Rates: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

2. Interstitial Ads

It has large ads slot to create visual impact, and the loading speed is faster. The CTR is very high, but the CVR is not so so. The user experience is wrose than App Wall and Banner Ads.

Rates: ⭐️⭐️⭐️

3. Banner Ads

This ads is the most common, appearing when user play games/apps. The User experience is better than interstitial ads. And the CTR & CVR are good. This type of ads are also recommened.

Rates: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Does any one try any other type of ads? Welcome to share your experience as well.

moneymore, Apr 19, 2015 IP