1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Community Website For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Lucky Gambler, Aug 7, 2010.

I m selling the community website url is
    www.buddiesplanet.com

Reason for selling is that my partner has migrated so i cannot handle this website as i m working on other projects and community website needs time although i tried to run it for 2 months after my partner migrated but was not able to give enough time as it has lots of sections that needs time.

I m using a powerful license script which itself is worth 400usd includes free life time upgrade of all updates or upgrade to newer version i will give all the access to the the license company to buyer .

It has about 100 members i didnt advertise the site yet nor enough time given but if you put efforts a little bit users can be invited.

Features:-
    19 Built in Templetes (Dating and Community Templetes)
    This site can be used as dating and community at same time or which ever u wish .
    Chat with members (Instant messaging)
    Invite Friends From all huge networks like (hotmail, aol, google, yahoo etc etc inside members area)
    Image Upload and image privacy with password lock
    Friends Only Privacy for members
    Upload Multimedia
    Create Friends Network
    Create Blogs
    Affiliate System
    Referral System
    Classified
    Built In Forum
    Gifts Sending option to members

It has almost all features a social network site could have .

I will give 6 months hosting free with the site so no need to transfer the site as well i will transfer the domain and hosting account to the buyer with all required things.

If you need to know anything else u can pm and most of all very powerful n easy to manage admin panel .

Starting Price 400$

Lucky Gambler, Aug 7, 2010 IP