1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Community help

Discussion in 'Google+' started by smk1234, Jan 22, 2015.

Has google plus can somethin? It seems when i post in other community its getting marked as spam. doesnt mater what I post pics links text all is marked as spam /?
    Thanks

smk1234, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  2. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    when lots of people use same link to promote can be a sub domain with main domain name..,,,those kind of links find google easily and they get kind black listed and mark as spam that s what i think is happening

CYCchips, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  3. smk1234

smk1234 Member

Best Answers:
    not even talkin about link just like pics too

smk1234, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  4. Viktor Mauzer

Viktor Mauzer Member

Best Answers:
    Happened to me once as well. Sometimes my posts just disappear even if I post them on my own profile, but in your case, maybe you're on some kind of blacklist and Google keeps you off the communities. I own a community on Google+ and there was this guy who often posted, Google automatically marked all of his posts as spam even though they weren't. I approved his posts and then the problem was solved, they were no longer marked as spam. You could ask some of the community moderators to approve your posts and hopefully that would give a signal to Google that you're Ok.

Hope this helps :)

Viktor Mauzer, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  5. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure that you honor search engine rules and regulations especially in the community.

Dario McNut, Mar 19, 2015 IP