1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Communication Skills?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hsaleem, Jun 1, 2007.

1. forumrating

forumrating Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yah ive become sick after being too much on the pc, social life aint left much, ill need to so somethg abt it soon, or ill have all my frnds online only :D

forumrating, Jun 3, 2007 IP
    hsaleem likes this.
  2. Hustlex

Hustlex Peon

Best Answers:
    I've become way too anti-social from spending too much time on the computer, I'm probably going to take a long holiday away from the computer very soon.

Hustlex, Jun 3, 2007 IP
    hsaleem likes this.
  3. anthonyn

anthonyn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it all depends on what exactly you are spending your time while you are in front of the computer.To me, ever since I have discovered this new world of interacting on forums and specially spending time interacting on DP, MY knowledge has improved, I earn partime money and over all, I am interacting with people from all over the world.Thats a great achievement for me .

anthonyn, Jun 3, 2007 IP
    hsaleem likes this.
  4. alodia

alodia Peon

Best Answers:

No, it depends on how a person handle himself. I sit everyday day doing work and communicating over internet but my communication skills is not affected.

alodia, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  5. neeshaw

neeshaw Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes it’s tempting to bring up past seemingly related conflicts when dealing with current ones. Unfortunately, this often clouds the issue and makes finding mutual understanding and a solution to the current issue less likely, and makes the whole discussion more taxing and even confusing. Try not to bring up past hurts or other topics. Stay focused on the present, your feelings, understanding one another and finding a solution.

neeshaw, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  6. DPlovers

DPlovers Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not very influential,
    because I also socialize well with the real world and cyber world.

DPlovers, Oct 28, 2011 IP