1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Common Paypal alts

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by FrontEndDev, Feb 4, 2016.

I had used PayPal for a long time til I got ripped off a few times in a row. Than I started using stripe...But I had found a lot of payments being rejected, real customers that had emailed me and asked WTH...when I emailed them they said they were unable to help and my account was being closed...
    So now I'm interested in finding out what payment processor you guys are using...Should I just go open a merchant account and try to beat the banks api into submission? I've heard a lot of horror stories...

FrontEndDev, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can use payoneer, Skrill, Stripe etc as a alternative to PayPal.

iwebsocial, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  3. HelenVendo

HelenVendo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used Skrill for some time, but stopped on Payoneer. I've never faced any rejections and support is really 24/7.

HelenVendo, Feb 5, 2016 IP
  4. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What service are you selling? A normal merchant account is likely to be as or more stringent that Paypal or Stripe in some respects. If you're on your 3rd processor, it's unlikely a new one is going to be any different unless you change the reason that caused the issues with the previous ones.

jestep, Feb 5, 2016 IP