1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Commissions Reversed Through CJ for iPage

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by enterprisemind, Dec 28, 2012.

Hi DP Family,

I have recently had some of my legitimate commissions reversed for an iPage sale I made through an email banner. I contacted them through the CJ messaging system with no response. Does anyone know how to escalate this matter? I need my money back!!

Thanks in advance

enterprisemind, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  2. DukeAce

DukeAce Member

Best Answers:
    You can't get your money back now. All you can do is to stop using that advertiser and that's it. Not only some advertisers on CJ, Commission Junction itself is becoming unreliable in terms of their relationship with publishers.

DukeAce, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  3. linkonlineshop

linkonlineshop Peon

Best Answers:
    Am developing a new website and i wanted to bring some best sellers under one roof. So will CJ allow to bring multiple vendors of same product category under one roof.
    And also as my website is new will they allow me for affiliate program

linkonlineshop, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  4. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I suspect the reversal has done by iPage. I tried iPage in-house affiliate program and it is totally a scam. They always reverse and make you fool. Seems they do the same thing in CJ too. Usually, CJ has the lowest conditions when compared to other networks. Just think twice about promoting iPage anymore.

dumindushalika, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  5. Amoy

Amoy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cj has been doing nothing but emailing an annoying me about my leads so far they said they going ask the advertiser to run quality check on my leads and been taking forever cj is a punk in my eyes waste of my time and effort reach so far so i told them stop the damn interrogating me by email cj sucks

Amoy, Jan 3, 2013 IP