1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Commission Junction Scam

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by L7world, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L7world

L7world Active Member

Best Answers:
    #1 content is good
    #2 traffic is good
    #3 The only number in your example "2.2 million 3% conversion" that matters it 3% which would be 15 sales for 500 not 0.
    #4 The point wasn't that my sale should be counted the point is they weren't counting any sales and that proves it.
    #5 nothing you said or anyone said has or can excuse blatant lies about restoring previous balance.

L7world, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  2. Ahmad ALGhanem

Ahmad ALGhanem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No my bro . Cj not Scam , But you must read carefully the terms of each campaign and what are the methods of strengthening the offers available.

[​IMG]

Ahmad ALGhanem, Jul 29, 2014 IP
    sundaybrew likes this.
  3. L7world

L7world Active Member

Best Answers:
    CJ IS a Scam.
    You need to read my post carefully.
    They emailed me and promised to restore balance AND look into problem but did neither.
    Not complicated.
    They lied.

L7world, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  4. Anurag Mishra

Anurag Mishra Active Member

Best Answers:
    @L7world I would suggest to keep track record of each and every sale with GA and other monitoring tools. Don't blindly believe in their sale's report. I have been the publisher for Commission Junction, Shareasale and many others for more than 2 year. If you go directly to their sale's report, you may missed out some point where you need to question it out.

Some time advertisers and affiliate marketing provider like CJ cut your commission without any reason or missed out the payment. Due to large number of sale , most of them (like for @sundaybrew , @Scritty ) totally depends on affiliate providers sale's figure which is totally unfair. I don't believe on them, but as they are largest marketing provider, you've no other choice too.

You won't believe their are so many big advertiser out there who do scam in a very shuttle way, and when you find out the scam they come up with their illogical terms and conditions. They manipulate the terms and conditions in a way, that you need to back off from the conversation.

Normal publishers or newbies won't believe how they can be like that but it's true. My personal experience always suggest everyone ( who's making one sale or 1K sale) to keep the track record of sales and clicks, otherwise they always ready to prove themselves right.

Anurag Mishra, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Care to explain how you actually track sales with GA and other monitoring tools?

Agent000, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  6. Anurag Mishra

Anurag Mishra Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Agent000 If you're well familiar with GA (Free monitoring tool) then you can easily figure out the option named as Conversions. Firstly, you need to create a campaign to track your sale and then you need tracking urls. All you need to do is to set up the Goal. At the end, create custom report to monitor the sales and you're done. Once the sale is done, you'll figure out from it was, either it's multiple sales from single IP or multiple IP, whether or not sales has converted successfully, and lots more.

I think this would help you to get in detail of it.

Anurag Mishra, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  7. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thats just bullshit. GA can not track conversions and sales on CJ affiliate sites.

Agent000, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  8. shauachris

shauachris Peon

Best Answers:
    Ive sent cj over 8000 clicks .... Ive never seen a dime.

shauachris, Nov 30, 2015 IP
  9. shauachris

shauachris Peon

Best Answers:
    Same with share a sale. Thousands of clicks and no sales show and not one dime.

10. shauachris

shauachris Peon

Best Answers:
    How do you push 2.2 million clicks can u teach me?

11. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Sure - why not - it all starts with the right attitude and RED BULL ;)

sundaybrew, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  12. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am also have similar issues with CJ. Sent several clicks and not get any sales. I also find their reports bit complicated. I also had similar issues wiith shareasale. I am working with them from past 2 years and get paid several times, But suddenly few months ago they disabled my account with any valid reasons. All of my sales are generated from my blog and traffic coming for my blog is search engines. I had also contact them and ask the reason of suspension. The answer I get is really weird. They replied me that:

"In order to maintain the integrity of our network, we are unable to go into more detail as to why your Account was disabled at this time "

Since I manage internet marketing blog so, I started to join advertisers individually.

iwebsocial, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  13. Manishaochani

Manishaochani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I alsouse CJ it is big affiliate program and it is scam i agree but you can try this site clicktvprocessing com it is great website and you can earn more money

Manishaochani, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  14. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think CJ haven't credited the commission to your CJ account at any time for the purchase which is done by your own and reversed that commission. That means there is nothing restore and they told they will investigate that. So sometimes they might found that it is not eligible for commission.

General rule is that any affiliate program never pay commissions for the purchases done by your own. So you would unlikely get the commission for your own purchase.

"They emailed me and promised to restore balance AND look into problem but did neither."
    You didn't show us the email's content as it is to recognize the scenario properly. By the way, you should send a follow up emails asking what is the progress of the issue.

One last thing, by experience I would like to tell that CJ is NOT A SCAM.

dumindushalika, Jan 1, 2016 IP
  15. gracekkk

gracekkk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i want to join CJ, write the register form and send email to them, but have no answer

gracekkk, Feb 15, 2017 IP
  16. darkhorse30

darkhorse30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    commission junction is not a scam, if anyone interested i need a cj account that has been approved for kohls affiliate program

darkhorse30, Mar 5, 2017 IP
  17. cerno

cerno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CJ steals from those it can. It is not entirely a scam however.

My experience is that they paid me nothing while I participated. Only after they detected I pulled down their ads did they email me to tell me I had a clicks and was owed money, but amount owed was just below the minimum payment so I needed to re-activate their ads to get more clicks and get paid. Obviously this was a scam since the money they say they owed me was for clicks when I was not running their ads!

cerno, Mar 5, 2017 IP
  18. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You bought products with own link. May be cookies stored and no advertiser allow sales from own Affiliate link. perhaps they removed your sale. CJ is giant network and workitg with 100+ reps, someone removed your sale and they have no attention who did this.
    asking again will get you banned with no commission. Send only genuine traffic. no other things will help you.

alexgreatcpa, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  19. tom2424

tom2424 Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought I'd add to this thread. I have been with CJ for about 12 years. They started out ok for me but I have noticed many times that sales were not being recorded/shown. How do I know? I've been standing behind people (clients or friends) who make purchases from my sites and nothing shows up in my account. Recently I have contacted CJ and I get no reply. It's been 8 -10 days with no reply to my messages. I sent two. Also, calling them up on the phone used to be easy but now that they have been bought by Conversant, it is difficult to get someone on the phone. In general technical terms, I would have to say they suck. Life is too short to waste on CJ. I'm deleting my account and moving on.

tom2424, Mar 26, 2018 IP
  20. john hashim

john hashim Active Member

Best Answers:
    maybe your links some how were not correct i joined a week ago and now look .. just made 6USD check the prove here
    https://www.codeslims.com/threads/best-paying-affiliate-web-hosting-and-domain-programs.31/#post-47

john hashim, Apr 3, 2018 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.