1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Commission Junction question regarding URLs to use!

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Michel Z., Apr 2, 2006.

1. I noticed that Commission Junction offers only banners & text links for their promos which has unique URLs inside in order to track each individual banner/text link performance for stat reasons.

What I need is just plain URL with my Commission Junction ID. inside which I can use for my own text links to make or place behind images I create myself. Other networks for example give you also plain URL with affiliate ID. inside which you can use for whatever purpose!

- Anyone who has experience with Commision Junction offers can tell me where I can find this plain URL as explained within my account?

The reason why I am asking is because the offer I want to promote through Commission Junction shows only 'flash' banners & I prefer not to place those 'flash' banners on my site offered by Commission Junction. Personnaly, I like banners without 'flash'!

2. Other question I have is that I can use 'confirmed' offers by Commission Junction advertisers like banners also for my other websites then the one I used when requesting to use that particular offer OR I have to submit again request to promote that particular offer for my other site as well!

Many thanks in advance!

Michel Z., Apr 2, 2006 IP
  2. Micromag

Micromag Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only way in this case is to extract the plain url from one of the html codes from your advertiser.

You will not have the impressions or CTR statistics but you will have clicks and sales normally and will not be viollationg any TOS doing this.

But you may need to ask approval from your advertiser to use a non standard image creative.

sorry I could not understood what you mean.

Micromag, Apr 2, 2006 IP
  3. contest25

contest25 Peon

Best Answers:
    if u not looking for banner then go for text links

contest25, Apr 5, 2006 IP