1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Commision Junction help

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by amaztheking, Jul 10, 2011.

I recently join CJ and I have a couple of questions:

1) I find it easier to promote lead programs rather than sales. Would the effect my account in any way like for example raise a red flag on my account?

2) How easily do CJ ban peoples account. Are they strict or lenient.

3) If I have a high CT ratio, would this cause my account to be banned?

4) I keep getting rejected to programs I like. Is there any tips you can provide me with that will help me to get approved

Thanks

amaztheking, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  2. dship70

dship70 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I haven't used CJ yet, but I read on a few threads on this forum and the Warrior forum that it helps to introduce yourself to the affiliate manager first before you apply to their affiliate program. I'm guessing it means you would need to send them an email first.

dship70, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  3. frogjy

frogjy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1, i think it's no
    2, strict
    3, i think no. base on your real ct ratio or not.
    4, write a email to those aff contact.

frogjy, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  4. crazydiva32

crazydiva32 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's very easy to get banned from CJ. All you need is "a good friend" of yours (or just about anyone for that matter) to make a few extra clicks on a link or banner on your site. It works like a charm. Especially if you get commission on leads.

crazydiva32, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  5. couponsidea

couponsidea Peon

Best Answers:
    legitimate sales/leads would not affect your account in anyway even with very high CT rate, if any fradulent activites take place the advertiser would send a termination notice or a warning from CJ quality network would reach you. if it still continues then they will ban the account.
    Application rejected Send a mail to the advertiser directly explaning your promotional method and your potential, you can get approved with most of them

couponsidea, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  6. couponsidea

couponsidea Peon

Best Answers:
    Do Not do tht using your friend, QUICK way to get banned coz they track and all activities are monitered

couponsidea, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  7. crazydiva32

crazydiva32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Monitoring or not CJ's system is not perfect. Yesterday I got my account banned because of self-submitted transactions on one of my sites. I wrote back right away stating that no such actions were carried out with my knowledge and I was the only one with access to the cj account. I left them a voice mail with the ref number and everything. They gave me the same reply.
    If they give me dates and times of the transactions I could at least figure out where the sh*t came from. Been with adsense for more than 3 years without a single incident.

So basically, you could screw up somebody's account by just going to their site and generating multiple leads, is that it? A pretty stupid system don't you think?

crazydiva32, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  8. amaztheking

amaztheking Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply guys

amaztheking, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  9. couponsidea

couponsidea Peon

Best Answers:
    The tips you gave to others itself shows there could be some misdoings, May be your good friend has scrwed up something
    We have also encountered multiple leads from same ip and some automated fraud was happening, but we received a notice from quality network and once we found out and resolved it was over, we werent banned, it all depends about your account reputation.

Even with google if a scenario like this happens they will ban with a notice, i guess as long nothing has happened like tht ur a/c is safe

Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
    couponsidea, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  10. loosi007

loosi007 Member

Best Answers:
    Great replies thanks for sharing..........

loosi007, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  11. kinggod

kinggod Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you do not have a website or blog, it's not hard to get one. There are several blog sites that you can sign up to for free, such as wordpress or blogger. If you want to create a website you can purchase a domain and a web host for your site. Godaddy and Hostgator are a couple that have reasonable prices. So, the first step is to get a blog or website up and running, if you do not have one already.

kinggod, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  12. higherluv

higherluv Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I’m finding that I’m getting declined a whole lot more often than I was 7 years ago on CJ, can’t figure out why… :confused:

So even the best of us can fail. ;)

higherluv, May 3, 2012 IP
  13. nadra anwar

nadra anwar Peon

Best Answers:
    i also used cj some years ago... for you question that how you can get approved.. I think you must need to follow rules.

nadra anwar, May 5, 2012 IP