1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Come in for a HIGH QUALITY writer.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by kiteguy123, Mar 22, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello all,

I won't bore you with a lengthy sales pitch. Instead, I will tell you why you should hire me, what I can produce for you, and how much I'll cost.

About me:
    • I'm a native English writer.
    • I'm currently about to graduate with a 1st Class degree from a top UK university.
    • I have worked as a Management Consultant for one of the most prestigious firms, writing advisory reports for public and private sector clients, and have recently secured a long-term position with the same company for when I finish university.
    My experience at a top-class university and in work leaves me competent in writing:
    • Flowing, easy-to-read and well-researched articles and essays;
    • Reports; and,
    • Sales pitches.
    In terms of topics, I specialize in Business, but the nature of my experience has given me top-level research skills. This means that I feel comfortable writing compelling articles on any topic.

My charges and terms and conditions are as follows:
    • My rate per 100 words is $2 (so a 500 word article would be $10).
    • I have a fast turnaround; I would typically expect to complete a small assignment within 2 days. Where this is not possible, I will discuss it with you. I will never be late.
    • Payment will be through Paypal only.
    Please do send me a PM if you are interested or have any queries. I'm happy to discuss your requirements over PM, email, Skype, or even telephone.

Simon

kiteguy123, Mar 22, 2015 IP