1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Combining Google + Accounts ?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by BrysonPrice, Apr 5, 2014.

Before Youtube and Gmail merged accounts, I was successfully able to have 2 different emails for professional use and for music. Now that the accounts have combined, it's become really confusing. Previously, I used my professional gmail for my Google+ account and my music gmail for saving Youtube videos. Now I have 2 different Google+ accounts out there and it's been kind of confusing for people trying to add me.

Is there a way to combine all of my accounts together (2 gmail, 2 youtube)? I hope this question makes sense, but it is a headache situation. Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    BrysonPrice, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  2. nixande

nixande Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Merging is not possible but you can switch between accounts if you allow for multiple sign in - this way you can surf youtube and like music which then does not show up on your other account, depending on your need.

If you just want one account, lock down the other: no visible postings, limited profile information, remove friends and post something like "go away, you are looking for me over there" with link to the correct place. You should be able to add your second accoud to your first g+ / youtube management. hth

nixande, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  3. Hamza Huzaifa

Hamza Huzaifa Member

Best Answers:
    You shouldn't have made a G+ account for your youtube gmail account. It doesn't create itself. And i don't think there is any way to connect them other than the "other social media profile" section of the G+ profile.

Hamza Huzaifa, May 22, 2014 IP
  4. Sam42

Sam42 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to avoid the confusion with one G+ account, simply delete other profiles. There is no way to merge them into one.

Sam42, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  5. Luther78

Luther78 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You shouldn't have made a G+ account for your youtube gmail account. The both are the same.

Luther78, Aug 12, 2014 IP