1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Colour Schemes

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by SHT, Mar 14, 2005.

Hey,

I have been reading some posts on here about colours, some people say that bright colours work great whilst others say that you should make the the colour of your background so it looks part of the site. On this site, it is the bright version.

Which do you find best?

SHT, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  2. SHT

SHT Active Member

Best Answers:
    And then google say

SHT, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  3. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that if the blending is effective and you actually have a good number of links on your page, the camoflauge is the best way to go.

david_sakh, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  4. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    I would love to read more about the psychology of color. At one time I read about difference in using red vs blue when marketing to the sexes. One marketing color is used for marketiing to males, another to females.

When it comes to adsense blending to overall feel of page can be accomplished in many ways. I recently saw a page with white background and a few bright text boxes. Suspect a bright adsense ad would do well with this site, with other sites a bright box would look out of place. I think this is something with which you would have to experiment. In the end you want a nice looking page. Everyone advocates trying several color schemes and positions for ads to ee what works best for your audience.

Good luck,
    Shannon

Smyrl, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  5. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    I collect info on color try this link http://www.weprintcolor.com/moodofcolour.htm

Homer, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  6. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Thanks, Homer.

S

Smyrl, Mar 14, 2005 IP