1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Colors in chart don't correspond

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by pgruach, Apr 6, 2005.

Hi Shawn,

Just a small request:
    Can you make the colors of the words "Google", "MSN" and "Yahoo" in the table (resp. green, blue and green/yellow-ish) correspond with the colors in the chart (resp. red, green and blue). I prefer the latter.

pgruach, Apr 6, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    And what colors would you suggest when there are multiple lines from each search engine? It would be less useful to have them all be the same color IMO.

digitalpoint, Apr 6, 2005 IP
  3. pgruach

pgruach Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, you have a point there!
    what colors will they be now? I only have 1 site per keyword i'm monitoring...

I've just noticed that the word "Google" in the table is green. With my first glimps on the chart was that the green line should be for google...

Is it now just random? What happens if there are more lines for 1 searchengine?

pgruach, Apr 6, 2005 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It has a whole bunch of different colors it can use. If you go to custom charts and add a bunch of keywords to a custom chart, you can see.

digitalpoint, Apr 6, 2005 IP