1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Coloring book Websites - Earning - Aged

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Rukiara, Feb 8, 2018.

Why are you selling this site?
    I'm selling this website because I am not the best at continually marketing it, and also because I need a bit of cash for some RL issues, that's why its a quick-sale. This doesn't just include TheFrozenColoringBook but two other sites as well, minionscoloringbook dot come and colormylittlepony dot com. All 3 sites for $300. Also Domain registration for +1 year and free hosting for the year if you want, will help you in getting it changed over to your own hosting if you prefer, though. :)

The "tutorials" are unique and created by me, all images are not unique except Frozen has ONE that I made, but that's it. The SEO done on the site ("details about the character") are unique and used for SEO purposes.

Unfortunately when I had done some tweaking and changed my adsense/analytics account I didn't connect it accurately lmao. So you'll only be able to see the adsense part.

How is it monetized?
    Purely by adsense.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    It has a facebook if you want it, but it is not very active though has some likes.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Minimal, it could use some TLC to get some more revenue increase, when I first started it was making 100-200 every few months. Also you may want to upload a bit more for color my little pony and for minions, but I can make sure to show you what I do (also easy to check the other ones to see exactly how to set it up.)

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Mostly, I am very bad at advertising haha. I have a hard time increasing my revenue stream, if that is something you are able to do. Perfect! Otherwise, it does add to the trickle.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    Rukiara, Feb 8, 2018 IP
  2. Rukiara

Rukiara Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    The preview has a pop up thing, because it included the "Fight for Net Neutrality" pop up I have since taken off however.

Rukiara, Feb 8, 2018 IP