1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

College Student Looking for Dropshipping Mentorship - Any help appreciated!

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by NickRITC, Jan 24, 2021.

Hello,

I am currently a second-year college student and am looking to begin a dropshipping business from my dorm room. I have a decent amount of free time and am looking for a mentor who has experience and would be willing to help guide me. I've done a good bit of research and reading/ self-education on the topic but still am struggling with some parts of the process. I am very motivated and driven and am ready to learn. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

N

NickRITC, Jan 24, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi

To request a service like mentoring you need to post in Buy/Sell/Trade Services. You are very welcome to check that section and see if any offers are being made.

In the meantime, while you're earning your likes to be "established" you'll find a lot of DISCUSSION threads on this forum and elsewhere about getting started in dropshipping. You'll be amazed by what you can manage on your own.

When you do start your own thread make sure you make it clear how many hours you want, how often, and what you're prepared to pay.

sarahk, Jan 24, 2021 IP