1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling College Graduate And Native English Speaker Ready to Work ASAP

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by bloggingseo, Apr 21, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello There-
    I'm a recent college graduate and have been a freelance writer for years. I've written on every topic you can think of! I have some old legacy feedback but haven't been selling content on here in a long time. I was mostly concentrating on getting my Journalism degree but still doing freelance on the side for some previously established clients. I'm willing to work for .02 cents per word at this time. The only type of content I prefer not to do is article spinning or keyword stuffing articles (more than 6 mentions of the keyword). I'm hoping for some steady work from a buyer who needs a reliable writer. However, if it's one time only, that is okay. I'm selling for 20$ a 1,000 word article or blog post or 2 500 word articles or blog posts. I am a native English speaker and live in the United States. If anyone is interested in hiring me on a full-time basis, separate from this thread, please contact me privately. I would even be willing to send my college transcripts, if you need them, after establishing an excellent working relationship and ensuring everything is legitimate. This is to protect my privacy because my information is on the transcripts. Thank you so much. Digitalpoints content creation used to have a lot of great buyers but it seems to have slowed down over the years. I'm hoping there's still some out there. PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU HAVE AT LEAST 90% POSITIVE FEEDBACK. I can't afford to deal with scammers and refuse to subject myself to that. Thanks!

bloggingseo, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  2. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have any sample work you can show?

giorgioarmani, Apr 21, 2014 IP