1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling College Essay Writers available for work.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by contentblast, Jun 26, 2012.

Getting Graduated from the best university is everyone's aim.
    But only a few achieve their aim, even after cracking hard entrance exams.

Ever heard someone say "Dude, My application to Stanford got rejected, though I got a great score!"., and then wondered, why the hell did this happen?

Well, I have the answer!
    The college Essay, that guy submitted to the university, sucked, as simple as that.
    You can't get admission in the Stanford, Oxford, and Harvard, without a classy college essay.

It is impossible to find an effective college essay writer around. ]
    But, impossible itself says "I m possible". I am here for you to write college essays for you, that will guarantee you the admission, you desire!

With an experience of writing more than 1000 articles, and having hundreds of happy clients, I assure you, that the quality of the content, I will provide, will be the best of this world! Yes, THE WHOLE WORLD!

Why me, for the most critical step of your admission:

1. Unlimited revisions to your college essays, until you are satisfied.
    2. An online Skype session, explaining you each and everything written in your article, to help you crack the interview.
    3. Guaranteed approval of the articles.
    4. Professionalism, which flows in my blood .

Pricing:

According to -> http://rankings.ft.com/exportranking/global-mba-rankings-2012/pdf

For the colleges in the list of Top 10- $149.99 for the university package.

For all the colleges excluding Top 10-$99.99 for the university package.

For all other colleges, other than those, mentioned in the list, $89.99 for university package.

Contact Details

Email-

-Thanks.
    -Andrew Ronoara

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
    contentblast, Jun 26, 2012 IP