1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ColdFusion Job

Discussion in 'Programming' started by cdrinteractive, Jan 9, 2006.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but the company I work for is looking for a solid ColdFusion developer that can work remotely. Here are the restrictions:

- US only (easier for phone contact during our hours)
    - Pays $25/hr
    - Lots of steady work (consistently 25+ hours per week)
    - Need a minimum of 3 years of professional ColdFusion experience and must provide working examples
    - Must be available during business hours (9am - 5pm EST) by IM, Phone, and Email.
    - Must be incredibly reliable and available.

We really need someone who can just take a project plan and some minimum instructions and hammer away. We have a large number of projects and need someone to just self-manage their projects and get the work done. Obviously we're hear to help and guide the project, but we're not looking for someone that needs constant supervision. We have development servers we can provide access to, and in some cases would like you to work with clients directly if it makes sense and after a good relationship has been established. PM me if you're interested with some examples of work you've done.

Thanks,
    Craig

cdrinteractive, Jan 9, 2006 IP