1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling cointransfer.io - Payment Gateway

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Mackos, Mar 29, 2018.

Quick note:
    I'm web developer with over 7 years experience and I started this project to build great tool for merchants and online business owners.
    Technically right now there is only landing page to gather potential customers on board until gateway will start. In other words system is not build yet.

I have know-how, and skills to develop it to its first MVP, and I can work as developer on this project for new owner. But I cannot own it.

What is included in the sale?

Domain, Landing Page, know-how, needed resources to build the idea.

What is required to keep the business operational?

At least one clever developer, marketer and business man with 'can do' attitude.

Why are you selling the business?

Just got out of budget due to personal circumstances.
    I can work as dev or CTO for new owner, but can't own it.

How does the business generate revenue?

Success fee. In my vision you can get around 1-2% from each transaction made by merchants.

Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?

Typical for every online business: marketing costs, development, servers, management.

What marketing initiatives have been used for this business?

None except landing page. Just started developing it.

How can the future owner improve the business?

There are so many ways. For example: integrate with most popular ecommerce platforms like shopify, or woocommerce.

Mackos, Mar 29, 2018 IP
  2. faisal_w

faisal_w Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How does the gateway differentiate itself from the wide variety available worldwide?

faisal_w, Jul 8, 2018 IP