1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Coffee Pour - iOS APP game

Discussion in 'Sites' started by SkySpirit, Feb 16, 2015.

Hello everyone,

Today I am looking to sell my app that I developed, Coffee Pour. It's a custom build piping game with a twist. The concept was build around the idea of having to pour coffee from the top slot to your cup, by lining the pipes that you are given, in your inventory, onto the grid. There are plenty of obstacles that one must go through:

- Locked grids

- Random pipes

- Turning pipes you must go through that are on the grid already

- Locked pipes on the grid you must go through

- Must beat the game within a certain # of moves, built on a 1-3 star level.

The object of the game is progress to CEO. In the beginning, you will be able to select your Ant avatar. I went with Ants as I wanted to go cartoon-y and playful. As mention, in the beginning you select your Avatar (10 total) and start off with basic clothing. As you progress in the game you will watch your Avatar, male or female, update their clothing (which is suppose to show their success, so the clothing gets fancier each time).

The game is complete for iOS and is on Facebook. There are a total of 4 boosters + Removable of Ads that one can purchase. I have been making a steady income of 100$/month and have 91 reviews with 5 star ratings without any advertising.

For anyone that doesn't know how to program, they still will have the ability to go the Admin panel and add in more stages and levels, as I've created a simple way of updating/changing the game if needed without having to re-code and upload each time. So, yes, this means that a database is needed. However, I been running on a 10$/month server and have not seen any issue.

If you have any other questions about the game please do let me know.

What is included in the sale:

- Website (www.coffeepourgame.com)

- Instructions on how the Admin panel works.

- Facebook page (1,000+ likes, all unique and not paid for) (https://www.facebook.com/CoffeePourGame)

- All codes

- iOS Game

- Facebook Flash Game

- All PSDs to the game (all the graphics are custom made)

Financials/Details:

- 500 Downloads a month

- On average $125/month, with the month of Jan earning close to $175.

- Been open for 4 months.

- 1,800 Players

Why I am selling:

I've came up with a new game idea that I want to move forward with and need the funding to market it out. Since this was all custom built, I had no money left over for marketing after all expenses were paid, leaving me with a game that I thought was quality but no way to market it out. This is why I want to sell this, finish up my second game and use the funds to market that out. Even though that means giving up this game.

If I missed something, please let me know.

Thank you,

SkySpirit, Feb 16, 2015 IP
    SimThePhpCoder likes this.
  2. PhiladelphiaIM

PhiladelphiaIM Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 8
    How do you justify a price of $35,000 for an application that's only pulling in $125/month?

I am interested in grabbing this but your asking price is astronomically disproportionate to your income.

PhiladelphiaIM, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  3. Resham Khadka

Resham Khadka Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    your price is kind too high for app that only give $125.month

Resham Khadka, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  4. naviga7or

naviga7or Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why you are lying the people on this forum, and selling the game for 35,000$ here, but in flippa is 15,000$ ?

Here a link: https://flippa.com/3878274-ios-app-facebook-profits-are-improving

naviga7or, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  5. SkySpirit

SkySpirit Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nice try. My flippa post has ran out of time without selling. I have now changed it to 15,000$ with a new one. I'll be uploading new data of profits improving this month in Feb. Did a little promotion push and response is pretty solid. BIN price is at 15,000$. But that is the BIN, you can bid lower than that. If you are interested please contact me and we can discuss further. Thanks

SkySpirit, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  6. SimThePhpCoder

SimThePhpCoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SimThePhpCoder, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  7. v4b

v4b Member

Best Answers: