1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Code your designs/ PSD's to HTML/ CSS for $15

Discussion in 'Design' started by sipltech, Jan 12, 2009.

1. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is very interesting indeed 15usd for fp and any pages with integration 10usd

i saw 75 for wp conversion does this also include the whole wp site if so i am interested
    any discounts for bulk orders?

and oh yes ..Do we get full rights with a this including the wp convesrion???

daremkd, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  2. sipltech

sipltech Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    @nanexo02. The WP conversion for those who are looking for similar design they have and I am coding the XHTML, I am no designer so as i have no rights on WP themes too once I receive the payments. I also do WP themes for those who are looking to distribute the same, but My present focus is PSD to XHTML coding only. I love this as 2, 3 jobs can be done in a day and every work is different, so it is pretty more satisfying. :D

Thanks all who are kind enough to post their reviews and send me the payments either upfront or after the work.

I also say a big thanks to those who did get the job done but don't bother to pay me the dues and I don't mind it too as I am moving forward, my target is to establish my company as One of the best XHTML Coders who may be working for some one close to or someone like Khoi Vinh, Cameron Moll or Olav Bjørkøy. :D

All pending work will be delivered by Monday and next Week's coding schedule is open now! Please send the PSD at onlylinux [at] Gmail.com I will try my best to provide you the best possible codes which will be Cross browser tested.

sipltech, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  3. slickdf

slickdf Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I may be needing a template coding in the next few days. If you can do the following criteria send me a PM:

- SEO (headings like h1 h2 h3, where possible use text, not really many on-page images. background images encased in div's where possible)
    - Cross-browser (work on all brosers like safari, IE, firefox etc..)
    - Valid

slickdf, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  4. sipltech

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Thanks for your interest. All the PSD I code are:

1. SEO friendly even try my best to keep the image size low too.
    2. Will be tested in Mozilla, IE 6, IE 7, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome.
    3. It is a valid CSS 100% and try my best to make a valid XHTML too, I cant rule out the possibilities of some warning messages in validations, but those really doesn't matter a lot.

Also need to mention that I had a good experience working with interface designers/ Prototype work where they need lots of grids, classes which are far more complexer and time consuming. :D

sipltech, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  5. btsales

btsales Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have a template that needs converting to gen2 ptc script design can you do this??? Pm me with a quote payment via paypal or alertpay.

btsales, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  6. sipltech

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Thanks BTsales for your interest, For PTC scripts (or any other Script integration) I suggest you to do the followings;

1. Hire a graphic designer (I know some experience designers recently) who will create PSD's for you. You need 2 PSD's one for home page and another one for subpage. Designer will add typography to subpages based on your script.

2. I will code the XHTML/CSS for you based on those PSD's, it will be a valid CSS. i may need common CSS which script uses and incorporate them too.

3. Hire a PHP programmer who has experience with PTC script, he will port the XHTML to your script and all done. Those who do PTC scripts in routine can do job faster and cheaper, where as if i touch the script the cost will be high as I need to understand the complete functionality first.

Also my core is to code PSD to XHTML only, instead of hiring a designer I prefer to get another XHTML expert who assist me in coding.

Basically if I do everything, then it wont be a 100% effort and there are greater chances of errors and fixes. we must be honest to our work :D

sipltech, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  7. mut

mut Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hit me up today asap i have 2 psd for slice in xhtml

mut, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  8. Fud

Fud Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been trying to get ahold of you for days now. I have got no update in a good length of time i see you are taking more jobs yet the $500 job i gave you seems to be going rather slow at this point. Please respond to my emails or get on your IM more often.

Fud

Fud, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  9. sipltech

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Hey Fud, I am sorry, no need to be impatient, it was just 2/3 days we didn't talk as I stopped working in nights as well as I was busy with my family. :) it's a huge project, will take some time ;) meanwhile Please let me know where did you send me the said $500 as i am not finding anywhere in my paypal :D

sipltech, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  10. Fud

Fud Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As we discussed on IM it was 5 days not 2/3 and you have $250 in your paypal. Im not impatient i just expect updates. I have done business with many overseas people i understand there is a time difference and sometimes a communication problem. We seem to be experiencing some of these but i trust it will all work out as you do good work.

Fud

Fud, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  11. sipltech

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    That's awesome! thanks for your payment, just to let you know I am done with 60% work as i started the same while we have discussed :D I was bit skeptical about project as it is over 100 pages work and amount was big.

Now I have your $250 with me and i am confident that I will get all when I complete the project, so now on your project is on top priority and I will delivering the same one by one. I already delivered 3 projects and rest assure remaining one will be of high quality and as per discussions we had.

Thanks for your patience and trust!! I really appreciate your words.

PS: The reason I stopped working at night as i am spending more hours in office :D

sipltech, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  12. Kevin.C

Kevin.C Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sent an urgent email to your gmail account.

Kevin.C, Feb 24, 2009 IP
  13. Tox

Tox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Mate

I have a PSD template that needs to be coded in to WP just wondering what the pricing would be and what would be the completion time, I can send you a screenshot of the PSD in order to obtain a quote please let me know to what email I can send you this, thank you.

Tox, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  14. sipltech

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    I am unable to contact you as I was busy with finalization of work schedule for fud. However my coder is free and I hope he can complete your project.

Thanks for your post. The pricing is still $15 and no change at all. I deliver all coded pages within 24 hours, lot depends upon how complex the PSD is. I and my coder will be occupied from Saturday once I finalize all the scheduled designs of fud as I further need to code about 60 more pages for him, so you can send the PSD as I have a gap of 2 days only.

let me know.

sipltech, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  15. roknrolltkovr

roknrolltkovr Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Steve's and impressive coder, I gave him a fairly complex wordpress theme and had him code it into static html for a storefront project I'm doing. Everything turned out perfectly, don't hesitate to use his services!

roknrolltkovr, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  16. B-Corg

B-Corg Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sent you a pm and email about work,

B-Corg, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  17. Fud

Fud Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He has gone on another week long vacation without any updates on my project. He has been paid $350 so far and i feel this is starting to bother me.

Fud

Fud, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  18. sipltech

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Hey Fud, welcome back.. :D :D did send you mail and IM dude. I being rarely online these days. coding, designing 100+ pages without contents, design Idea's etc. is not a matter of joke. Every one is receiving the vacation message apart from you?

Please take it easy, I really love the way you work and absolutely no issues working with you :D Remember in life people need some rest and spend some time with family otherwise they burn out fast!

I did deliver all your project,(it's already worth more than 350 ;) ) only thing remains was 2 WP theme and paypal shop integration to your site, which will take time. already design is ready and approved, all need to slice them and code. I also need money and know if i deliver i will get payment fast.

Remember: “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”

sipltech, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  19. sipltech

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Updates @ Fud and other. I delivered all the projects as discussed and no more work is pending from me. I am awaiting payments from you guys. I am available for 2 more days to hear back from all of you if you need any further modifications, issues and as usual I am not available on weekends ;).

- At present I am busy till 25rd March, all new PSD's will be delivered after that.

- I am revising my coding charges, now on I will like to see the PSD first before making a quote. The rates now vary from $15 to $35 Per PSD depending upon the complexity of work.

- All urgent PSD's will be charged extra, however I deliver most of work within 48 hours.

- No design work please, i am no graphic designer, all i can do is PSD to xHTML conversion only.

Thanks for all your support!

sipltech, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  20. akdacquel

akdacquel Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    After reading all the positive reviews I would like to try this out. I have sent you a pm. What do you consider easier for you to do xhtml or wordpress?

akdacquel, Mar 20, 2009 IP