1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Co-op Success

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by gchaney, Dec 11, 2004.

I just finished my weekly full rank scan and thought I would mention for those considering joining the co-op that since I signed up about 3 or 4 weeks ago, I have gone from no-where in the 1st 1000 (ugh) to page 6 (#56) out of 16m for my last targeted (and most difficult...hense last...) key search term. All my other search terms rank on first or second page and are most importantly stable and not jumping around anymore in Inktomi and MSN. I am even ranking 1st page on every search term in Beta, and the big ones, and it's a bunch!

Though still no where to be found in Google for any of my primary, I did jump from 190ish to 140ish on one minor search term (yes, yes, we all know how much I loath Google...so I won't turn this into a google bash...lol).

I didn't expect such good things from this network and frankly it was a "Pot Shot" as it didn't cost me anything to try :) . I don't even know if I am seeing the "Full" affect of the network yet. However the position stability doesn't lie for such a young now 6 month old site Vs. the prior sporadic bounces Vs. my growing Traffic and its benefits!

If you're not sure, I want to encourage you join the co-op. Just try it for two full months with your standard SEO on page and off site process. The added back links, ranking benefits, time savings and traffic are very much well worth a little site re-design to accomodate the co-op advertising space. Once you see the impact, you will be just as greatful as I am at the results it can produce for you with far less work.

I can't remember who invited me, but thank you for providing such a great system! You've allowed me to accomplished with a little code what would taken me probably another 6 months of active work to achieve. Making this little boy a happy camper!

"Join The Co-Op and Be A Player"

Thank you again!

Cheers!

gchaney, Dec 11, 2004 IP