1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

.CO domain opinions

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by tobetheman, Oct 27, 2013.

I've been reading up on the .CO extensions and if they have any value. Over the last few years, they've definitely seen an increase in value..
    Obviously, nothing on the level of the premium TLDs.. But, since most of the highly popular 1 word domains are taken on the other extensions, do you think it's worth taking a risk and buying some .CO domains?

tobetheman, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  2. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you're going to purchase .co domains then you should be careful. Only go after the best of the best like good one-word domains. I would personally steer clear unless you're a more advanced domainer. If you're new to this industry then it's best to stay with what sells the most and easiest, that's .COM

FPForum, Oct 27, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  3. waqascheema

waqascheema Member

Best Answers:
    well best option is go for .com but if you are looking to open any company then .co is best for that else for general use then go for .net ... but yes .co have value but only good domains

waqascheema, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  4. xanth

xanth Active Member

Best Answers:
    IMHO, .co was a terrible idea and only useful for websites where there isn't and hasn't been a .com in place. It's usually used for infringing purposes and, if there is a .com, chances are great that you'll be sending much of your traffic to competitor on the .com. I don't remember the last time I clicked on a .co.

xanth, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  5. Nictic

Nictic Peon

Best Answers:
    The .co extensions have value but you have to sell in spanish forum. That users buy and sell that domains.
    Note: if you want to register a .co use a spanish keyword.
    bye! :)

Nictic, Nov 22, 2013 IP