1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS that is the best for creating search engine optimized pages?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Freebies, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Joomla is derived from Mambo and IMHO all of them, Xoops, Mambo/Joomla, Drupal, PHPnuke, etc. etc., are very complicated due to the many features they have, sometimes not all required to meet your needs.

So the best to me is that coded specially to your requirements, if you have the programming knowledge or someone who put it together for you :rolleyes:

Mystique, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  2. kiliki

kiliki Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Out of the 3 mentioned (Joomla, Drupal, and Wordpress) Wordpress is the easiest to learn use and has the most plugins to make your work easier. I've used all 3, and it really depends on your technical level as to which you want to use. All are SEO optimizable, but I've found that many of the Wordpress themes are Google friendly to start (including the default theme) and gets you indexed really quick. If you use the free "SEO All in One plugin" or the free "yoast plugin" you'll get even more flexibility and optimization. If you've never used any, my best advice is to work with the one that you can get help with. If you need tutorials on using wordpress, I have a YouTube channel with a bunch of Wordpress tutorial (all free!) that I made whenever someone asked me a question on how to do something. You can see the videos at www.tipsbychris.com, or on my Youtube channel at youtube.com/tipsbychris.

kiliki, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  3. coolbuha

coolbuha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress was so easy to use. It has so much plugins for make it Search Engine Friendly.

coolbuha, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  4. nufox

nufox Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend Wordpress as they have plugins that can help you optimize the pages.

nufox, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  5. PrinceofPersia

PrinceofPersia Peon

Best Answers:
    Wordpress has different plugins for your SEO needs

PrinceofPersia, Sep 5, 2012 IP