1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS suite for schools based on Drupal

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by mrspeed, Sep 27, 2006.

I once stumbled upon a site that had assembled a number of different open source products to form one suite to create school web sites. I do remember it used drupal.

has anyone else heard of this ? I can't seem to find it now.

EDIT:
    I found it. It is called OpenAcademic but they don't seem to have a product yet.

What other CMS works well for school web sites ?
    All I really need is to display some static content, have a mailing list, maybe some kind of an event calendar. It would be pretty cool to have an area for the principal to send out school closing alerts to e-mails and cell phones.
    The site would also maybe need to have different groups like the home school association to set up their own areas.

Having the ability in the future for parents to login to see homework that teachers post might be helpful. But that would be future state.

At this time I don't think I need the capability to set up forums or personal areas.

mrspeed, Sep 27, 2006 IP