1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS for IT-technical documentation

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by pronto, Dec 26, 2020.

Servus Community,

for a documentation of IT-technical operations I have been using Dokuwiki for many years. But somehow I am tired of this design and would like to use something newer, more modern. I would prefer Wordpress, if there were recommendable themes and usable plugins for it.

Wordpress would be a good choice, because I would like to use it for my other web projects in the future. So far I have implemented all my web projects with Dokuwiki, even the normal web content, like blogging. This is also not up-to-date anymore. It all looks like it's from the last millennium and somehow it is....

In Dokuwiki I use two plugins that I would particularly like to have: A terminal- and a code-plugin to clearly visualize the input and output of a console window and the content of programming code or scripts.

If this is not possible with a modern CMS, I will continue to use Dokuwiki for this, but it would be nice if I could find something newer and it would be really great to do this with Wordpress.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advanced & Bye Tom

pronto, Dec 26, 2020 IP