1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS and SEO = Headache !! :)

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by flam, Sep 14, 2005.

1. SaN-DeeP

SaN-DeeP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How about EvoArticles or pmachine Expression Engine ? both looks promising on seo side not sure about how well they word as a CMS, since both are Article Mangement tools.

SaN-DeeP, Oct 11, 2005 IP
  2. howardroark

howardroark Active Member

Best Answers:
    CMS made simple will do all you want except allow you to customize folders and files...

howardroark, Oct 11, 2005 IP
  3. flam

flam Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that evo article is not bad at all, as you said it is an article manager but for simple websites it would do it with light custom programming.

flam, Oct 16, 2005 IP
  4. prclicks

prclicks Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should try Word Press, easy to install. Most of the plug in support Word Press. It's very easy to learn online (as I have learn). Google is my teacher. Lacks of themes and template available for word press. It's awesome experience. Bloggers prefer wordpress just because of their easy functionality. You can hire any custom wordpress designer to design your theme. Theme can be easily customizable for any one include those who don't know coding. Thanks for sharing.

prclicks, Jun 3, 2011 IP