1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMC Register Domains - They even legit?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by N2KMaster, May 27, 2011.

1. bogus_cmcdomain

bogus_cmcdomain Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, I was fooled by this bogus domain registrar called CMCdomain name, I paid for 7 domain names (.co, .ws, net)
    I only started to notice when my last domain name 1 .ws domain was suddenly deregistered by the bogus registrars (with PayPal account as CMCdomain/Seyfullah Harmandar). I tried to contact them every way I could including using their email address that I had (adtinbox@gmail.com, , , ). No response at all - and soon everything was taken off the internet. My domains stopped working.
    Ever since I have trying everywhere to get my money back or the domain names. I could see that my domains are registered at onlinenic.com, I asked them to help me, but after asking for invoices copies and everything, today I got this email 'orry to inform the attached invoice can not prove you are domain names legal owner well. So we can hardly help further.' I tried to explain them on online chat, I got the answer that the names of my domain names is Ken Kamikaze so they can't help. I am so very pissed because onlinenic.com should be able to help because it knows that it's reseller Ken Kamikaze is a bogus person, cheating on general people.
    Does anyone have any ideas how to get back the domains or money? Please help
    BR Giri

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
    bogus_cmcdomain, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  2. bogus_cmcdomain

bogus_cmcdomain Peon

Best Answers:
    I am continuing to try to get my domains or money back, but the reseller of this fake seller demands a impossible proof:
    This was the reply of today “OnlineNIC will help further if you can provide us more powerful documents to prove you are domain names legal owner, hope you can understand and cooperate.”
    The clever fools had made invoices in the names of those who paid, but registered the domain names in the name of a fake Ken Kamikaze. (see my email below, as soon as I realised it, I even asked them to change the WHOis info. urgently, but within weeks adt deniz <adtinbox@gmail.com> was out of contact!).
    Now, while you can't even trace the whereabouts of these fake people, you put the crazy demand to prove such fake name, while they know that those people like me who send invoices are the real owner of domains.

> ----- Original Message -----
    >
    > From: adt deniz <adtinbox@gmail.com> Sent: 05/28/11 10:09 AM
    > To: Mr B Giri
    > Subject: Re: WHOIS information
    > Hi
    > i can privacy or change your [THIS POOR ENGLISH REPLY I HAD GOT]
    >
    > 27 Mayıs 2011 B Giri
    To: adt deniz <adtinbox@gmail.com>
    > > Hi,
    > > I am wondering if you could provide normal WHOIS information for domains names.
    > > Now, it looks a bit bizarre and people might be pretty suspicious about it. I mean to see the following information simply doesn't make any sense:
    > > Registrant Name: KEN KAMIKAZE
    > > Registrant Organization: CHINA
    > > Registrant Address1: HONG KONG
    > > Registrant City: HONG KONG
    > > Registrant State/Province: HONG KONG
    > > Registrant Postal Code: 045755
    > > Registrant Country: Afghanistan
    > > Registrant Country Code: AF

bogus_cmcdomain, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  3. bogus_cmcdomain

bogus_cmcdomain Peon

Best Answers:
    I am continuing to try to get my domains or money back, but the reseller of this fake seller demands a impossible proof:
    This was the reply of today “OnlineNIC will help further if you can provide us more powerful documents to prove you are domain names legal owner, hope you can understand and cooperate.”
    The clever fools had made invoices in the names of those who paid, but registered the domain names in the name of a fake Ken Kamikaze. (see my email below, as soon as I realised it, I even asked them to change the WHOis info. urgently, but within weeks adt deniz <adtinbox@gmail.com> was out of contact!).
    Now, while you can't even trace the whereabouts of these fake people, you put the crazy demand to prove such fake name, while they know that those people like me who send invoices are the real owner of domains.

> ----- Original Message -----
    >
    > From: adt deniz <adtinbox@gmail.com> Sent: 05/28/11 10:09 AM
    > To: Mr B Giri
    > Subject: Re: WHOIS information
    > Hi
    > i can privacy or change your [THIS POOR ENGLISH REPLY I HAD GOT]
    >
    > 27 Mayıs 2011 B Giri
    To: adt deniz <adtinbox@gmail.com>
    > > Hi,
    > > I am wondering if you could provide normal WHOIS information for domains names.
    > > Now, it looks a bit bizarre and people might be pretty suspicious about it. I mean to see the following information simply doesn't make any sense:
    > > Registrant Name: KEN KAMIKAZE
    > > Registrant Organization: CHINA
    > > Registrant Address1: HONG KONG
    > > Registrant City: HONG KONG
    > > Registrant State/Province: HONG KONG
    > > Registrant Postal Code: 045755
    > > Registrant Country: Afghanistan
    > > Registrant Country Code: AF

------------------
    how to get back domains lost because of CMCdomain was a bogus on?

Hello, I was fooled by this bogus domain registrar called CMCdomain name, I paid for 7 domain names (.co, .ws, net)
    I only started to notice when my last domain name 1 .ws domain was suddenly deregistered by the bogus registrars (with PayPal account as CMCdomain/Seyfullah Harmandar). I tried to contact them every way I could including using their email address that I had (adtinbox@gmail.com, , , ). No response at all - and soon everything was taken off the internet. My domains stopped working.
    Ever since I have trying everywhere to get my money back or the domain names. I could see that my domains are registered at onlinenic.com, I asked them to help me, but after asking for invoices copies and everything, today I got this email 'orry to inform the attached invoice can not prove you are domain names legal owner well. So we can hardly help further.' I tried to explain them on online chat, I got the answer that the names of my domain names is Ken Kamikaze so they can't help. I am so very pissed because onlinenic.com should be able to help because it knows that it's reseller Ken Kamikaze is a bogus person, cheating on general people.
    Does anyone have any ideas how to get back the domains or money? Please help

bogus_cmcdomain, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  4. bogus_cmcdomain

bogus_cmcdomain Peon

Best Answers:
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: 06/29/11 09:48 AM
    Subject: [~UIV-625330]: Domain names registered with CMCdomain.net

The point is that you paid to CMC for registration fee rather than OnlineNIC, and that you can not prove your ownership of domains concerned.
    We can't transfer these domains to you, in case the real owner of these domains calls on us and wants to get theses domain back, what can we do then?
    Hope you could understand this.

-----------------
    This OnlineNIC, who was not able to get money from its reseller CMCdomain.net, avoids answer, and even if it answer anything, it does not suggest anything to recover the domain names. My domain names are registered to the fake person called KEN KAMIKAZE, which I had told these thieves of CMCdomain.net to change urgently (see my email):
    >Date: 27 May 2011
    >From:BR Giri
    >To: adtinbox@gmail.com
    >Subject: Change my Whois info.
    > Hi, I am wondering if you could provide normal WHOIS information for domains names.
    > Now, it looks a bit bizarre and people might be pretty suspicious about it. I mean to see the following information simply doesn't make any sense:
    > Registrant Name: KEN KAMIKAZE
    > Registrant Organization: CHINA
    > Registrant Address1: HONG KONG
    > Registrant City: HONG KONG
    > Registrant State/Province: HONG KONG
    > Registrant Postal Code: 045755
    > Registrant Country: Afghanistan
    > Registrant Country Code: AF

In short the fate of my 7 domain names is still unknown! ANY IDEAS FROM ANYONE?

bogus_cmcdomain, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  5. N2KMaster

N2KMaster Member

Best Answers:
    Some happy i started this, sounds like i wasn't the only one. But according to them my complaints would fall on deaf ears. I know DPF better than that. My advice to anyone, contact IC3 and paypal. Theres been a few of us reporting them to paypal due to this headaches and hassles we all got. Me it was the DNS refused to update and when confronted about this he swipes the domain name and holds it ransom (it happened to someone else here as well) Heres what a REAL domain registrar does, i registered using my hosting and since it didnt go thru they actually got me 2 for the one that couldn't register and i STILL got the domain name.Even tho it didnt work on our system, he registered them and then transfered them to me via godaddy.

From the sounds of it, this fella paid a bunch of extra cash for google adwords on Cheap domains and paypal. Probably spent everything he was on this scam. Problem is he figured no one talks, no one does their homework and was hoping for nothing buy noobs behind the keyboard. Problem is 400,000+ google results, I kinda know what im doing now and this was just sad what he did.

So pass the word people, they are scammers and bad ones to. Paypal's kinda 1/2 and 1/2 right now cuz its a digital delivery and basically all he has to do to keep your money is allow you access to the control panel 1x and he can use any lie in the book to kick you out ("Hey he was spamming", "He was posting warez" etc)

N2KMaster, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  6. globegenius

globegenius Active Member

Best Answers:
    I also sell domains at HOSTNHUB. WildWest SRS.
    I can adjust the price of any domain I sell. Including .com

The person you used probably set the price and never realized it would be costing them money. Some people lower the price to draw in new customers. I would suggest trying the support system of any registrar before using them. Too many re-sellers out there that have no idea what they are doing.

globegenius, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  7. N2KMaster

N2KMaster Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I've been a member here for a long time, since 2007 actually, i always check DPF for inside tips and info on shady individuals like this.

N2KMaster, Dec 2, 2011 IP
  8. AllproJJ

AllproJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why does everyone on this thread have such few posts?

AllproJJ, Dec 3, 2011 IP