1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clscript Review - Poor Software - Terrible Support

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by jamessomerville, Feb 6, 2013.

UPDATE
    Now it's even more suspect! This Indian company just changed its name: they were clscript.com, they are now myclassifiedscript.com. But their crappy product and service are the same!

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
    well... I want to share my experience with this Indian company I purchased a script from. From my own personal experience, CLscript needs A LOT of work! I stopped counting lost hours of trying to understand it a long time ago. I found the manual terribly insufficient. Support? I couldn't understand at least half of the responses from the author. They doen't write in English well at all. The only usable responses were from other owners. Worse yet, I PAID FOR THIS THING! The code is probably good, but how can I tell. If you are a PHP coder, you will probably enjoy playing with it. If you are a business owner looking for a fast, well-written, well-documented application, pay more and get something where you don't have to waste far too many hours trying to figure out how the various parts work, and how they interact. Just too frustrating.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
    jamessomerville, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  2. tommiko

tommiko Member

Best Answers:
    Terrible support? No!
    CLscript support team is great.
    They answered my questions in less than 2hours.

I searched a long time for a good looking Classified Software.

I really love this Software.

I have been using it for 7 month now and everything is working fine.
    CLscript Team updated my Script 3 weeks ago.

I have following Features now:
    - YouTube Video option
    - Approval Classified Ads feature
    - Website Links option
    - Text Editor for Classified Description field
    etc...

I can recommend the Script

:)

tommiko, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    lol...do you work for them by any chance?;)

malky66, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  4. tommiko

tommiko Member

Best Answers:
    NO, this is just my opinion.​
    But I should send my application to clscript company. :)

tommiko, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  5. jamessomerville

jamessomerville Peon

Best Answers:
    clscript .com is now myclassifiedscript.com. Too many bad reviews I guess.

jamessomerville, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  6. BiHMarket

BiHMarket Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello to all,
    This CLscript is perfect for me, the best classfield ads.
    I've been searching for a good classfield for years, and found this one on Google Search. On my first look it looked like it was fake, for the options they offered and the price for the scripts I didn't believe it was real. And I decided to buy it, and payed with my PayPal account, because I know with the PayPal I can get my money back, in case it is fake.
    After I paid I submitted a support ticket, and asked for a free instillation, and they did install it for free and sent me back the information for the login. When I received the information, the script is installed and when I opened my site I didn't believe myself that I had that.
    CLscript is real, and good. It is real and good and if you ask me for the experience on a scale from 1-10 I would rate it 10.
    CLscript is not in my language, and I asked support to help me translate it. I don't have knowledge with PHP, but they did explain to me everything for free! During the process of translating, several times I was stuck trying to find in PHP the words. I submitted a support e-mail and asked for help, they answered in less than an hour.
    This message is to all of you, don't listen to jelous people who are trying to destroy this good script, my visitors send me feedback with saying, "This is best classfield site." For one month, I've been using this script and have over 1300 ads and over 700 members.
    I don't hide my site, you can see it here: http://www.bihmarket.com
    Warmest regards to CLscript people.

BiHMarket, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  7. olivedxb

olivedxb Peon

Best Answers:
    CLSCRIPT AND MYCLASSIFIEDSSCRIPT TEAM IS GREAT
    I dont know why some people blame this company.I think they are jelous or may be competitors. Becos im one of the clscript customer more than 6 months.Very attractive support i getting from them.I getting very active answer support from them regularly with out any charges..Also the script very strongest and attractive.I dont think this company from india.Even this company from india i am are very proud about that.I dont want boost this company.But i m telling the real thing.If u want check my website you can see it hear: www.ads-emirates.com ,www.classifieds-saudi.com,
    Really im wonder what is the problem if clscript change the name to myclassifiedscript.com.everywhere happening the name changes.In my personal experience im suggest clscript classifeds .

olivedxb, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  8. BiHMarket

BiHMarket Peon

Best Answers:
    Just updated my site, I've desided to change domain and here is new one

BiHMarket, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  9. Bigtoys67

Bigtoys67 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Amazing how many new people signing up saying its great... mabe paid or work there me thinks :)

Bigtoys67, Dec 9, 2014 IP
  10. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is so funny!

But thanks for the head up.

mytechiestuff, Dec 22, 2014 IP