1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clove Network - Has anyone used it ? Reviews !!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by perfectblue, Aug 17, 2010.

1. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not Indian and I already got paid for all my outstanding amount. I keep emailing them every day by login to my account and use the contact us form. Do not send them email directly or reply to their email. They never reply to that. But by using contact us form from your account, they will reply and in my case eventually make payment.

alang, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  2. shankarmd

shankarmd Peon

Best Answers:
    Clove Network is a Scam network. I have lost my 400$ from f**king clovenetwork. So guys please dont use it.

shankarmd, Jun 22, 2012 IP
  3. glowindia

glowindia Peon

Best Answers:
    Clove Network is Scam (or u can call them fraud). They never pay commission to publisher... I drop a lot of mail to Mr.Mushir Khan regarding payment but never got any reply.My unpaid commission are around 12,000/- rupees (almosst 240 USD) it not a big amount for me... So, I have no time to drop more mail to them. I will update you if I got my commission...In Shot : CLOVE NETWORK IS SCAM (FULLY FRAUD). PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM CLOVE NETWORK-Sumit Ojhaglowindia.com

glowindia, Aug 16, 2012 IP