1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cloudflare my own NameServers setup?

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by Sn0bzy, Jul 24, 2016.

Hello guys,

I want to use cloudflare, but I have a lot of website. And my other website nameserver is my primary domain(ex. my primary domain "hasancan.net.tr" sites nameservers "ns1.hasancan.net.tr)

I was redirect my primary domain to cloudflare nameservers, my other websites is not response.

How can I add my nameserver on cloudflare?

Sn0bzy, Jul 24, 2016 IP
  2. Andrey Stroganov

Andrey Stroganov Peon

Best Answers:
    If you paid member of cloudlfalre you can skip adding nameservers to cloudlfare by using such instruction: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200168706-How-do-I-do-CNAME-setup-

in other case you should copy all DNS records to cloudflare DNS panel. Just set "DNS only" type for records of other your websites. For primary domain leave "DNS and HTTP proxy".

Andrey Stroganov, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  3. Mardaki

Mardaki Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you Setup cPanel / whm on your server?

Mardaki, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  4. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had same problem. What you need to do is to login into cloudflare, select your site, go to DNS tab and there create new A records.
    Name of the 1st record: ns1
    Name of the 2nd record: ns2 (if you use ns2.hasancan.net.tr)
    and both records should point to the IP address where are our websites hosted.
    Give Cloudflare some time to apply changes and also some time to your internet provider to clear dns cache.
    check your domains (that not worked) using intodns.com to see if they starting to be properly configured.

postcd, Jul 29, 2016 IP