1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

cloud VPS with high uptime and low prices is needed

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by jokser, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I'm looking for a cloud VPS with high uptime and low prices and 1qcloud.com was advised me to have a look at and I have decided to ask about their activity on this forum, so do you know this company?
    How do they work?

jokser, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  2. ironcladservers

ironcladservers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've personally never heard of them, but this doesn't usually mean anything as new hosts become available all the time. If they stood the test of time, and offer a money back guarantee of some sort, give them a try and report back! Too little percentage of people actually post any reviews about their hosting service unless its negative, so if there's no bad news going around about them then I would say its OK to try their services.

ironcladservers, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  3. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    In nature cloud hosting is a group of VPS acting as a one unit. This setup allows for almost complete redundancy which renders near perfect uptimes. I agree with IronClad, host come and go at a rate that it is nearly impossible to know or have heard of a good portion of them. When looking for hosting consider the longevity of the company, overall uptime in recent months and a good solid money back guarantee. While you are considering the cost of cloud look for special offers that may be available from a hosting provider that is in overall good favor.

JPC-Sabrina, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  4. softsyshosting

softsyshosting Member

Best Answers:
    The term "cloud" has been used with different meanings by different hosts - hence, you will need to ensure that you just not fall prey to a hyped "cloud". For any of your prospective hosts, you will need to ensure that their cloud platform allows below:

1) Scalability - Ability to scale your server up and down as per your requirement.
    2) Redundant - Entire setup should be redundant from power, network, storage arrays (SAN's) & hardware perspective.
    3) Auto Failover - The cloud should support automatic failover to another redundant HyperVisor setup so that your server remains up even though current HyperVisor goes down for any reason.

There are quite a few additional points that you can consider like management, operating systems support, etc but above 3 turns out to be the basic points for an established cloud VPS.

Hope this helps in querying your prospective provider for their setup of cloud.

softsyshosting, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  5. fcolor

fcolor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of resources - Space, RAM, CPU, bandwidth - do you need?

fcolor, Jun 15, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.