1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cloud Hosting Question

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by niyoc382, Nov 5, 2022.

How much does it cost to host an Unifi controller in the cloud (Linode, Digital Ocean, AWS, Azure)? I'm an individual user with a VERY small setup (two desktops, iPhone, and an iPad).

My Unifi setup will be:

USG

AC-Pro

Switch 60W

I'm wondering if anyone else with a small setup has real-world experience with cloud hosting pricing. What is an estimate of what I can expect? Is there a tier I should aim for? I know free tiers exist, but they seem to come with tricks and stipulations. Is cloud hosting the controllers more expensive than buying a cloud key?

Lastly, if I decide I want to move away from the cloud and migrate to a cloud key, is this process complicated?

niyoc382, Nov 5, 2022 IP
  2. niyoc382

niyoc382 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks in advance for any help

niyoc382, Nov 5, 2022 IP
  3. mrkyio

mrkyio Peon

Best Answers:
    i think you can see this website : petroSky is one of various CloudHosting services. We have created the fastest and most convenient cloud technology to help you easily and more efficiently manage your infrastructure. Our hosting company uses High-Performance SSD Hard Drives in all our servers that will let your application run faster than ever. Our servers are powered by the Latest AMD RYZEN/EPYC CPUs that are powerful for almost everything you need.

We offer several VPS Hosting services, We do offer normal VPS Hosting for personal use/work. Game VPS servers that are protected by GAME Anti-DDoS. You can also run several Android Emulators like "BlueStacks VPS" on all our Windows Servers

mrkyio, Nov 30, 2022 IP