1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cloud at Cost

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by irj, Mar 24, 2015.

I won a free VPS server from CloudatCost in a contest. It's a lifetime server so I have it forever. If anyone is doing testing and would like to host a small site on my server just let me know. I do not guarantee constant uptime and i recommend daily backups.

I can probably host 3 or 4 test sites on my server. I won the server for free so I am not looking for any payment. Just lmk if you would like a test site hosted.

irj, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't need a full VPS, but any chance you would want to be a node on our ping test tool with it? Looks like their servers are in Canada, so would be a nice new location for it.

https://tools.digitalpoint.com/ping

digitalpoint, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  3. irj

irj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I am willing to do that. I can either give you full access to the VPS or you can send me instructions for what I need to do. I really don't have any plans for the server.

irj, Mar 24, 2015 IP
    digitalpoint likes this.
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's nothing too difficult... just a simple PHP script that you can run anywhere really. I'll send it to you privately.

digitalpoint, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  5. [ET]Alexander

[ET]Alexander Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @digitalpoint if you'd like we could throw one up for you as well. I represent Elixant Technology, and we've got some servers in Quebec (Canada)

[ET]Alexander, Mar 24, 2015 IP
    irj and digitalpoint like this.